Full range of NHS treatments
NHS and private dental care available
get the smile you have always dreamed of
the permanent solution to missing teeth
brighter smiles, safer procedures
removable, invisible braces
6 Month Smiles
straighter teeth in 6 months with clear braces
Endodontics / root canal therapy
restorative treatment for decayed teeth
treatment for snoring and sleep apnoea problems
good care of your teeth is the first step to a healthy smile. We
recommend the following information websites that we feel will benefit
your understanding and knowledge of your dental health.
Visit the BDA 3D Mouth, an interactive website with animations and advice from tooth brushing, learning how to floss and choosing the right oral hygiene products to healthy eating, dental anatomy, conditions and treatment information.
Visit the BDA Smile website where you will find a wide array of information on common dental problems and specific treatments.
Visit the British Dental Health Foundation website with over 50 dental health information leaflets for specific conditions and treatments.
|Routine dentist check-up
there is a definite benefit from regular brushing with a fluoride
toothpaste, regular tooth-brushing by itself can not fully prevent
A routine visit to your dentist can help keep your mouth in top shape and allow your dentist to watch for developments that may point to other health issues and spot problems and correct them early before the treatment becomes complicated.
A dental exam will allow your dentist to:
- Look at your face and neck to see that they are healthy
- Feel under your jaw
- Look inside your mouth, at your tongue, your cheeks and lips, the roof of your mouth and the back of your throat (places where there might be a problem that you can't see or feel)
- Look at your teeth and gums to see whether they are healthy or whether there are signs of decay, damage or gum disease (for children, your dentist will also look at tooth and jaw development in case orthodontic treatment might be needed now or later)
- Compare your mouth now with how it was when they last saw you
- Decide whether they need more information from x-rays, or from plaster models showing how your teeth bite together, and
- Tell you about any treatment you need, explaining the choices and whether there will be any cost
|© 2010 - 2013 Habashi Dental Practice ~ Website last updated on 19/10/2013||Designed by